Ever wondered if your employer is monitoring your work computer?
Organizations make huge investments every year to keep their laptops and servers online, secure, compliant, and usable from anywhere. This is called "device management".
You can read more about the company in our handbook, which is public and open to the world.
tldr; Fleet Device Management Inc. is a recently-funded Series A startup founded and backed by the same people who created osquery, the leading open source security agent. Today, osquery is installed on millions of laptops and servers, and it is especially popular with enterprise IT and security teams.
- ⏫ Own post-sales components of customer onboarding and deployment, and own post-sales components of solutions consulting
- 📣 Manage multiple customer deployments and 'feature' escalations simultaneously
- 🪴 Promote existing product best practices in lieu of engineering-led product changes whenever possible
- 🌡️ Work alongside the customer and internal teams to expediate processes when product changes may be required
- 🕴️ Have the ability to guide the customer rather than be guided, be the subject matter expert
- 🚀 Work collaboratively with product, engineering, and customer support to creatively solve problems outside the normal scope of product use
- 📈 Proactively engage with customers to identify areas where product adoption can be increased, or areas where product best practices are not in place
- 💡 Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to partner with various teams and stakeholders to drive desired customer outcomes and key objectives
- 🧪 Extensive experience with GitHub, no code solutions like Tines/Torq, cloud environments, and/or configuring log pipelines to a SIEM or data cloud platform
If most of these qualities sound like you, we would love to chat and see if we're a good fit.
- 💭 Cybersecurity or IT background in solutions consulting/ services consulting/ or solutions architecture. Experience with cloud environments like AWS and Azure or device management solutions like Fleet, Intune, Jamf Pro, Workspace One, etc.
- 💖 You know how to do a lot with little time and limited resources
- ✍🏽 You have the ability to effectively communicate with key stakeholders, from senior executives to day-to-day engineering contacts, to influence decision making
- 🧬 You have extensive experience using and designing REST API's
- 🧑🔬 Experience working with self-managed/self-hosted products with complex and varying customer environments (understanding of semantic versioning and the config surface of a deployable product)
- 🤝 Experience with enterprise customer environments and trends and the technologies that plug-in to them (SIEM's, EDR solutions, data visualization solutions, no-code automation)
- 🦉 5+ years of work experience in post-sales solutions architecture, services consulting, or technical account management.
- 🛠️ You are outgoing, enjoy being customer facing, and have a passion for problem solving and creatively architechting new solutions while assisting external stakeholders.
- ➕ Familiarity with osquery, SQLite, and GitOps workflows. Experience working with IT, SRE,CPE, or SecOps teams.
- ✨ Nice to have: Ability to read and understand server-side code (GO), experience with Terraform or other infrastructure as code, experience with Tines/Torq or other no-code tool,
Learn more about the company and why you should join us here.
“One of the best teams out there to go work for and help shape security platforms.”
Director Of Cyber Risk & Advisory
Want to join the team?
Reach out to Zay Hanlon on Linkedin.